Theme: “Safe eyes for Safer roads”
The theme of the photo contest focuses on the daily life of a trucker on roads. How important it is to maintain healthy eyesight while moving on the road, this contest is an attempt and an invitation to provide one high-quality photograph together with
their caption and brief description which depicts candid emotions, expressions of and about subject centred around the theme.
Sightsavers invites photographs that tell a story of providing eye health to the Trucking community. As the theme of the contest suggests, the photo must depict giving the gift of sight to all truckers to boost their eyesight which in turn will contribute to “Road Safety”.
Last date for entries: 20th Mar 2021
Date of result: 12th Apr 2021
All camp and VC partners can participate in the competition.
Best 3 will be awarded Gift vouchers. All participants will be provided with a certificate of appreciation (digital copy).
- Photographs that have already been published elsewhere or are the property of a third party are not eligible. In order to ensure the same a written declaration can be sent along with the Photos.
- The photograph submitted must reflect the work of Sightsavers and donors of the programme
- Five members from Sightsavers will be judges for the entries.
- Entries are restricted to 1 photo from each partner hospital or organisation.
- Give “Participants name” / “Organization name” in photo file name, and describe briefly about the photo also mention where, what, who, when. (attach a word file with the description).
- Photo file name should be in the name of the participant representing his/her organisation.
- Photos should be clicked under good lighting conditions.
- Please avoid photo shopping.
- Photos could be colour captured either by professional camera or by Mobiles.
- Kindly mail the photos to respective Zonal Coordinators/In charges.
- Photo should capture candid emotions and expressions which are very pertinent to promoting eye health and road safety in day to day lives of truckers.
Terms & Conditions:
- Sightsavers India reserves the right to change the terms of the competition.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, you grant Sightsavers:
- Permission for your entry to be published and quoted on our communication platforms such as websites, periodic reports, conferences, including but not limited our social media platforms.
- The right to whether to use your name and organisation for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition.
- Participants must be representing hospitals/organisation partners working under RAAHI programme.
- If Sightsavers have reason to believe your entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches these Terms and Conditions, then, Sightsavers may not consider it and may disqualify it.
- Entrants also confirm that everyone whose image is featured in the Competition entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Competition and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.